I need to turn on my air conditioning because now I'm heart-broken and moaning and my brain is overloading and I"M HOT and I don't like the heat, okay?
I also do not like watching my beloved heroes DIE. MOTHERFUCKER.
Dude, I can't even concentrate on the good. Like Bobby. ZOMG BOBBY FOR THE WIN FOREVER. He's like, um, the best thing ever. I want to write fic where he is awesome. And it is now canon that he knew Ellen.
FUCKING ELLEN BETTER NOT BE DEAD!
Now, let us take out our paper and pens:
- What did Ash know? Why couldn't he say it over the phone, other than to have Our Heroes (Dean and Bobby) come to the Ruined Remains of the Roadhouse?
- WTF Demon Blood in Babies' Mouths?
- Why is that version of the Yellow Eyed Demon so awesome?
- MARY? ??? I say, again, Mary? What did she know? WHAT?
- Please expand on the last question, like, um, A LOT
Pens down. I don't want anyone to stab themselves in the back or anything.
SAM! Don't let that SUPER STRONG YOUNG MAN put down his pen while he's still glaring at you! Run! RUN SO QUICK AND ZOMG NO, SAMMY!!!
Okay, so we some new questions, based upon the last moments of this episode:
- How much is Dean going to break our hearts next week?
- What awful, awful thing is Dean going to do?
- WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO THE WINCHESTERS?
And in conclusion, we should all hug. And then die right after.
Holy shit. Maybe I'll use my BRAIN LATER and actually process this ep.
*goes back to lying down and whimpering*