01. Do I have a distinct style of writing?
02. If so, what exactly is it that defines my style?
03. Would you say my stories follow a certain theme?
04. Is there anything you feel I ought to improve or change?
05. Does my style (if I have one) remind you of anyone else?
06. Judging from whatever writing of mine that you've seen, what do you think is/are my strength(s)?
07. What do you think are my weaknesses?
I'd actually be interested in answers, so please, have at it. Even if you think my style of writing is "sucktastic."
I passed out while I watched the first two Dexter episodes with Sister K and her boyfriend. I woke up to my dog "protecting" me when they tried to wake me up. His version of protection involves him jumping all over me. How fun.