I AM FUCKING DEAD. BUT HERE IS A POLL FROM MY RESURRECTED SPIRIT:
On dean's raspy resurrection voice of sexassery:
We all came and it was GLORIOUS
Before this episode I always thought Bobby's middle name was...
Jesus (it's pronounced hay-ZEUS)
Samuel L. Jackson
While Dean was taking a dirt nap, Sam, besides using his powers was also...
having lots of sex (thousands died)
Oh No He Didn't
Oh Yes He Did
My jumble of thoughts
- Thank god for ignited who TALKED ME DOWN post-ep as I lay on the floor in AMAZEMENT AND WONDER. Sure she might not have understand what I was saying but YEAH. YEAH. THAT. THAT WAS EPIC.
- When Dean climbed out of the grave (WAY TO SAVE UP, SAM. EVEN FUCKING BUFFY GOT A TOMBSTONE, YO.) and surveyed the damage, my reaction was, "Oh no, this is some fucking Carnivale shit."
I mean that in a GOOD WAY. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
- LET ME SKIP AHEAD TO THE PART WHERE DEAN WINCHESTER, NONBELIEVER, MY BELOVED ATHEIST DEAN, IS A WARRIOR FOR GOD. THANK YOU FOR FUCKING NAILING MY BULLETPROOF KINK, SHOW. REALLY. HAVE THE REST OF MY SOUL. I AM NOT USING IT.
- OMG SAM. Using his powers. LYING ABOUT IT. BEING A LIAR WHO LIES. WITH POWERS. THAT HE LEARNED TO MASTER. HI, SAM.
- WE ARE HEADING FOR BRO V. BRO. IT WILL BE FUCKING EPIC
- PAMELA. I wish you still had eyes. D: I LOVE YOU
- DID y'all notice that the angel (FUCKING ANGELS. FTW.) thought Dean should have an ability to see him/listen to him in his purer state? THAT SEEMS TO BE IMPORTANT. Y/Y?
- THIS EPISODE WAS AMAZING. I need to rewatch it. Over and over again. TALK TO ME IN THE COMMENTS PEOPLE. LET US CELEBRATE.
FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN