- I have officially signed up for spn_j2_bigbang. The planned story has a 95% chance of being gen.
- As each day passes, I consider calling myself a former fic writer. I cannot finish a damn thing. Let's see if Big Bang breaks this fucking awesome streak.
- Fuck you, Groundhog's Day. But not to Groundhog's Day because that is an amazing and important movie. I'm so done with winter.
- The Oscar nominations are out! I am thrilled that District 9 got nominated and I REALLY need to see The Hurt Locker.
- My recipe posts are on hold because I'm having trouble uploading images to lj. Bastards.
- Being Human hits all the right things for me on the ghost & werewolf front. I am bored by the vampire plot.
- Why did Burn Notice decide to get awesome again? i wasn't feeling the "fall finale" but the latest episode? Holy fuck, you guys. Michael Westen did the Batman voice RIGHT. *fingersnaps all around*
- If you have to kill a hobo to do it, you need to watch Be Good Johnny Weir.
- Last night kicked off the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race! Yay! Admittedly I'm kind of nervous about this season. There's too many Shaneels and Rebeccas (UGH) in the group and we are definitely lacking in BeBes and Ninas. :-( I have hope for Pandora Boxx and Jessica Wild. It's very amusing that for the second time in a row the voted in "fan favorite" is a Puerto Rican, just like MIss Nina Flowers. We make awesome drag queens apparently.