No really. I had to avert my eyes at the opener for lo, I was full of food in mah belly and OMG GROSS. Ick. Nast.
This was a good mixed bag kind of episode. Lots of interesting stuff (TO CHEW ON? Thanks brain, for thinking of that metaphor) um to think about.
- Jimmy's still alive, huh?
- Dean's EMPTY INSIDE. SO ALONE. HE'S JUST STANDING IN THE RAIN NOT BEING RAINED ON AND HE'S CRYING OUT FOR SOMEONE TO SAAAAAAVE HIM.
memphis86 had to explain to me that Dean was probably talking to God. Lolz. I was hoping he was reaching out for Michael to fill him up, Buttercup.
- "Dean, can you hear me now?" Dean can you hear me now Hilarious gag is surprisingly hilarious. Misha's always so committed to those bits.
- Sam continues to have a drinking problem. Not even the frenzied vamps on True Blood get that messy. I will buy you some handiwipes, son, DAMN.
- It annoys me greatly that Show is making it canon that Sam eats fucking salads. SORRY BUT THAT'S NOT HOW SCIENCE WORKS. Six foot four and built like a brick shit house = eater of foods beyond light salads. Including meat.
- Sucks that Sam has to detox again.
- Cupid was pretty awesome. Interesting to learn that angels MANIPULATE humans to breed vessel lines. HUH.
OH MY GOD. The angels are following in my Sims 2 footsteps of creating a Bene Gesserit breeding program.
LIKE THE ANGELS, I AM KIND OF A DICK.
Now I am in a race with angels to see who will create the Kwisatz Haderach first.
Oh fuck, that's Sam Winchester, isn't it?
HE CAN BE FILLED IN MANY PLACES AT ONCE.
I make these jokes because I don't understand why Dean didn't chop off Famine's finger and get the ring like he was supposed to. Wait to go, Dean "Tear-Bone" Winchester.