I was left a little cold which I completely blame myself for as I wasn't digging Funk as far as a lead-in to the finale. The songs, humor, and balls out insanity is what I really appreciate out of Glee and the plotting and pacing is just an all over mess. Unfortunately I was more keyed into the pacing WTF-ness.
- Jesse is so badly resolved, y'all.
- BRING BACK IDINAAAAAAAA!
- Seeing as I initially liked the idea of Rachel & Finn, I was sadly meh on their scene, which SUCKS since Lea and Cory really are the best out of the "young" actors on the show (not counting Chris, for he is UH-MAZING).
- I am so fucking happy that Quinn was certain about adoption. Watch that get retconned in S2.
- Puck. You. Sometimes, you're
- Mr. Schue enjoys inappropriately having his students over his house and of course, touching all over his students. He is a classy guy.
- LIKE ASKING IF THE WOMAN YOU DECIDED NOT TO DATE HAD FUCKED HER BOYFRIEND YET. Will Schuester. Douche.
- I want the casting rumor about Emma's dentist to be ~true~. Also: lol I see what meta you did there. For those who don't know: the actress played a character on Ugly Betty season one who was dating Betty's love interest and she had a fling/attraction to a dentist. Sneaky.
- MORE SANTANA SINGING NEXT SEASON.
- And then Sue saw how it really was and gave some measly pipsqueaks a vote of confidence. That didn't let them win because You Can't Always Get What You Want. So she gave them a year.
- Wow! A whole new year. AND THEN ANOTHER ONE since (lol not a spoiler) Glee's been renewed through S3.
- I will always love Rachel. She is the annoying, desperate, wonderful wind beneath my wings.
- I know what it is to go into watching a Ryan Murphy show. Even if things go completely off the rails, we'll always have S1. Well. For those of us who liked S1.
- Matt spoke and thus began the End of Days.