I've stated this several times already in other people's posts, but this ep?
This ep was "Reg's Kinks." Yes it fucking was.
Begging someone to kill you? That person doing it?
Hot sex. UP AGAINST A WALL.
Sam having a little of the Dean treatment. What it feels like to be put into a situation where you have to kill someone for the greater good. How it's so easy to be selfish. Save them no matter what.
Dean's gentle explanation of why they can't save her. One day she'll get out. One day, someone will die. No other choice.
A little nitpick, but Jared Padalecki's tears were very fake looking. But it was absolutely perfect to end it with Jensen Ackles's Single Tear of Making Reg Die. That tear is glorious.
I pumped my fists up in a victory arm stance at the end. At the gun shot. Oh yes I did.
I'm a sick bastard, I know, But yeah. This was all beautiful. I love Sera Gamble, oh yes I do. Kim Manners as usual was great. Bugs is always forgiven, dude.
Monstercam was a leeeetle lame, but again, the end of this episode? Made up for everything.
Quick final things:
- Dean STOP BEING A BAD TIPPER. Be nice to your stripper! See that rhyme? They teach it in fucking charm school.
- Sam, you so got into that TV show! "That bitch!" Heee! I bet you anything, that Dean totally watches it. Dean is like the king of bad TV.
- Dean did a fist pump! Bwahahaha! I love his devotion to getting his brother laid was not forgotten.
- ROCK PAPER SCISSORS. I am STILL DEAD.
- Sam has the worst "game" ever when it comes to girls. It's...impressive in how bad it is.
- BUT OMG WHEN IT COMES TO SEXXORS WITH SAMMY?
- Jared Padalecki was NOT KIDDING when he said that he worked out for that scene. Um. Yes. I am totally watching for the plot
In conclusion: My kinks. Tonight. Yes.
I think I'm kind of dead at the moment.