Bits Wot I Liked
- "Change we can believe in." Dean Winchester, if only you knew the PLANS I have regarding that line.
- "Stay classy." omg
- "Extra bacon." Better bacon up that pork, boy!
- Everything Bobby.
- Actory playing Old!Dean was perfect. He got Jensen's head waggle thing he does when saying something Dean's uncomfortable discussing which I hadn't even realized was SUCH a Dean thing to do.
- *clap clap clap*
- Dean Winchester has no problem walking on over and inspecting a dude's junk. I mean, he seriously had to take an intensive look to see that birthmark even if was a "large" one. Heh.
- Sam is pretty.
Bits Wot I Petted Show's Head and said, Oh, Show:
- The plot resolution felt way off. As ignited it was such a ff.net ending: "lolz I got bored here's my ending, R&R plz!!!!!!!11111111"
- Didn't like the man-witch.
So the episode felt pretty mediocre but it had some good bits and now I get to annoy Stef about writing old!Winchesters. If she writes it, I will write a vignette from Ben Has Two Dads.
And you can quote me on that.
HUNGRY LIKE THE MEEEEEE.