Oh, and IDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINA.
That is all for now. OMG NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!
(Yes there were many problems to the episode even among the highlights, Glee seems destined to always be a mixed bag and the bag is unfortunately liberally doused with Fail.)
- Rewatched a few episodes of Dawson's Creek (Pacey/Joey-centric eps). Oh man. Dawson is so fucking lame and pointless and why did I once care about him in Season One? Also I continue to proudly have Not Seen the season that Jensen Ackles joined the show. Heh. And I never will.
- I pretty much thought Supernatural was destined for Friday at 9pm so I'm not surprised that's where it wound up. Unless something crazy happens, I figure the sixth season is the last and the CW desperately needs to build up one solid night of TV and two new franchises and The Vampire Diaries is their new darling, so it makes sense. To you know, try to build a night on the holy juggernaut (bitch) night of ratings. But I get what they're doing.
- Whatever I'm already completely distressed that I'm probably going to watch at least the pilot episode of Hellcats just to catch a glimpse of Ben Browder. Goddamn him. HE RUINS MY LIFE AND I JUDGE HIM FOR IT.
- I dropped my hat into the ring and I hope someone writes something that scares me because that's how I know I'm loved. Or you know, writes something awesome.
MY THREAD HERE
- Um, and one quick thing regarding the season finale of Community
OH MY GOD.
WHAT. THAT END. WHAT.
I totally was hoping that Community, maybe somewhere down the line, had some Jeff/Annie action since those actors have amazing chemistry and I never thought that they were going to go there for serious. (Or quasi-serious.)
And the episode was hilarious. Don Glover pulls like three extra jokes out of every scene he's in. Amazing.
ALSO AMAZING: JEFF AND ANNIE. YESSSSSSSS.