Also, it's a year later and what haven't I done?
- I've seen Hamilton 3 times so far, once off-Broadway and twice on Broadway. I saw the Saturday matinee with President Obama (!!!) which was a hell of a thing to experience. I'm seeing it again on my birthday in February! I keep losing the lottery because I have anti-luck.
- I saw Hedwig an embarrassing amount of times. "How many times?" No.
- I spent too much money trying out various flavors of Schmackary's cookies. But one of those cookies is an excellent indulgent breakfast, y'all.
- My sister got married in June so I spent a whirlwind weekend in San Antonio for a wedding that fortunately was not a shotgun wedding, but was hilariously fail-y for a variety of reasons best not discussed in a public post.
- I saw one of Stephen Colbert's test tapings and I'm so glad to have him back on TV.
- I didn't post to lj at all in over a year but hey my instagram's public? :D?
I'm well. I picked up an expensive Broadway habit but I'm doing okay.
I'm seeing the wondrous Lupita in October!
If you're reading this and want to leave a comment, I will actually respond. Be well. <3